- Hello My question is about a medical surgery (Sleeve gastrectomy) and I’ve been told there is a amout that can be claimed on taxes is this true? And if so how much?Thank you
- My wife and I live in the USA for 5 months per year.My wife requires dermatology care which is largely unavailable in Canada and we pay for this in the US. Is all or part of this expense tax deductible?
- I have a long list of prescriptions 60-70 in total for the year. Do I have to enter each of these separately or can I enter them all combined together?
- Making “Cents” of the New Family Tax Cut so you don’t miss out on tax savings
- Hello,I am filing my tax return online with H&R and as I was close to finishing, I saw a tax tip saying” Did you claim the health insurance premiums you paid to your post-secondary institution? ” How do I claim this? I do not see a section anywhere under tuition/student. Can someone please help me, as I did pay for health insurance with my college.ThanksIsabella[…]
Posted November 2nd 2015
Do you know about the Disability Tax Credit? Our federal and provincial governments are aware of the added financial burdens experienced by individuals and families with disabilities. Although it is one of the lesser known major tax deductions available; the disability tax credit (DTC), is a major, non-refundable tax deduction. The current annual deduction […]
Posted September 3rd 2015
Death and taxes are two things you cannot avoid. Our Tax Training school classes are filling up quickly and start this month. Let me give you a few reasons why you should pay closer attention to this opportunity. You might get to work for H&R Block! And seriously, we are a great company learn more […]
Posted March 10th 2015
It is a good year for Canadian families and their tax returns. The federal government announced a number of new credits and deductions last year that are meant to help families with kids under 18. From doubling the Children’s Fitness Tax Credit to increasing the childcare expense limits to enhancing the Universal Child Care Benefit, […]