Your Blue Cross premiums can be added to your other medical expenses and the amount above 3% of your net income will help to reduce your taxes payable.
- Hello My question is about a medical surgery (Sleeve gastrectomy) and I’ve been told there is a amout that can be claimed on taxes is this true? And if so how much?Thank you
- Can I claim expenses for my prescription? If so how far back can I go?
- I am asking this for a friend. He is married but his spouse lives in Mexico and comes to Canada periodically. She has never filed a Canadian return. Can he claim medical expenses she incurred in Mexico and/or Canada? Thank you.
- My father is 97, he has a live-in care-giver full time due to infirmity and being legally blind. He pays almost $24,000 a year in salary to her. How can he maximize his deductions to get some relief for paying 100% of his care?
- My daughter received treatment in 2013 for a reading disorder from a registered psychologist. How much has to be spent in order to claim under medical expenses on my taxes?
Visit hrblock.ca for more information or find your nearest office.